Yellowish teeth can make your precious smile look ugly. But, there is not to worry about as the constantly evolving modern dentistry has led to the emergence of a solution to almost all problems related to oral health. Going for the teeth whitening treatment at a reliable dental office can help you get rid of the stains on your teeth or also resolve the issue of tooth discoloration with ease.
Nowadays, there are various teeth whitening options available. Sometimes the abundance of options can be the primary reason for the confusion or hesitation. In this blog, we are going to discuss the basic reasons that make in-house teeth whitening a better choice if compared with the teeth whitening products that you can get at the market.
Benefits of In-House Teeth Whitening
In-house teeth whitening offers numerous benefits that make it a perfect choice to get a perfect smile. The best Cincinnati dentists have come up with the advantages of opting for in-house teeth whitening treatment.
- Safety – Using teeth whitening products such as whitening gel or toothpaste for a long period can damage the outermost layer of the teeth – enamel. This ultimately initiates teeth decay and causes numerous dental problems. You need to realize that going for teeth whitening treatment at a dental office is absolutely safe as all the steps are executed under the supervision of a dentist or a dental hygienist.
- More Effective – The in-house teeth whitening offers better results if compared with the over-the-counter teeth whitening products. Dental hygienists use a bleaching agent which is much stronger than the ones present in the teeth whitening products. So, you can get the shade of your teeth lighter and achieve a perfect smile.
- Less Time – The in-house teeth whitening treatment should be a perfect choice if you lead a hectic life schedule. You can get out from a dental office wearing a shiny white smile within 1-2 hours. Whereas, all the other teeth whitening products don’t yield an outcome in such a short time. It can take months or even years.
- Customizable – The teeth whitening products available are not specifically designed to meet your particular oral needs. This is not the case with in-house teeth whitening. Dental hygienists handcraft the treatment plan from scratch keeping your requirements in mind.
- Boost self-confidence – Having yellowish teeth can affect the appearance of your smile. Not looking your best is enough to create a dent in your overall self-confidence. Undergoing the teeth whitening treatment can restore the beauty of your smile and in turn boost your self-confidence.
We hope that you have now gained a clear understanding of the advantages of in-house teeth whitening.
How much does In-House Teeth Whitening cost?
The cost of teeth whitening varies from one person to another based on the requirements. Some of the other factors that determine the cost of teeth whitening are – the cost of living in the area where the dental office is located, the money charged by the dental hygienist or the dentist (based on his/her experience, expertise, and qualifications, products used, the severity of the problem, etc. The average cost of getting your teeth whitened at a dental office is somewhere between $650 and $1000 or more. If you feel that the amount is a lot, stay assured that every dollar invested will pay you back with the benefits.
Contact Mk Dental Excellence if you are looking for the best teeth whitening service in Cincinnati, OH. We are here to provide you with an effective solution to all kinds of dental problems. Get the smile of your dreams with our world-class dental assistance.