Why Should You Choose A Professional Dentist For Botox Therapy?
Wish to get a youthful and refreshed appearance? Then don’t worry as Botox is here for you!
What is Botox? Many of us know that it has something to do with removing fine lines or wrinkles. In fact, Botox is actually considered a cosmetic dental method. And Dental Botox uses are beginning to gain high momentum.
Many get these from a plastic surgeon or similar professional. But who is the best person to handle a treatment like this? A Dentist! You will receive your treatment from someone expert in oral and maxillofacial health.
Benefits of Dental Botox
You will receive relief from—
Why choose a dentist for Botox? The answer is simple!
- Headache because of muscle tension in the head, face, and neck or TMJ Syndrome
- Gummy smiles due to too much gum tissue
- Upside-down smiles (since it takes more muscles to frown compared to smiling)
- Lip lines and puckered chins
- Lines and wrinkles. They vanish with Dental Botox. This is because it’ll paralyze the muscles of that particular area and smoothen it.
Receiving Your Injection at MK Dental
Dental Botox is even considered as a simple injection. This injection will give you minimal pain. It will be delivered in combination with sterile saline to the targeted muscles in your face. We will inject it into parts that are giving you trouble. And we’ll also render you suggestions for the next 24 hours.
- Experienced dentists have years of professional history. They have expertise in facial anatomy. They can attend to the delicate systems of tissue, nerves, and muscles in your mouth and face.
- Dentists are even thoroughly familiar with giving injections for anesthesia. And they simply require further specialization to learn the correct methods for applying Botox treatment and aftercare. And you can achieve more precise and natural-looking results than other Botox providers.
- Botox and dermal fillers aren’t exactly dental methods. But dentists are in an apt position to master this skill-set and provide to their clients!
- What’s more? Your dentist is already familiar with your medical history and allergies, and is invested in your health. Hence, they can easily offer you advice and address your specific requirements.
- Your Dentist in Cincinnati, OH, is your biggest ally in helping you build a confident and bright smile. As a professional trained in oral health, Dr. Manju R Kejriwal can render you with quality care that is safe and will keep you healthy.
Am I a candidate for Botox?
- We suggest that you don’t lie down for the first 24 hours.
- Avoid sun exposure, exercising and facials.
- Avoid make-ups.
- Keep your skin clean and free from sweat, dirt or other particles.
Get Help Today
If you are interested in Botox Cosmetic and searching for an experienced, properly trained provider in the Cincinnati, OH area, please contact us
- Patients who are pregnant or breastfeeding should not go for a Botox injection.
- Do not get an injection if you have been ill with a bacterial or viral infection.
- Don’t go for Botox if you have sleep apnea or dermatitis on your face.
at MK Dental Excellence. Our Dentist in Cincinnati will help you with quality treatment and care.